Scroll down to see galleries of sample projects and a complete list of the services we provide.
Orchard Development and Management
- Design layout (terracing, contour, grid systems), plant spacing, road and drainage plans.
- Varietal selection (Andrew has experience in over 75+ Tropical Fruit, Stone Fruit, Deciduous Fruit, Berry Fruit and Soft Fruit varieties).
- Irrigation system design/installation.
- Techniques for planting, pruning harvesting for best result
- Pest/disease management
- QAL - Andrew holds a state certified applicator license and can complete all state and federal reporting for restricted pest/disease materials.
- Advise on selecting and operating all farm equipment.
- Tractors up to 400hsp, Bull Dozers up to D6, Excavators up to 30 ton, Loaders up to 938.
- All field operation tillage, spray, cultivation implements
- Compost/Biodynamic compost information and techniques, including plant nutrition management and cover crop advise.
- Soil/water/ plant tissue analysis and nutritional/fertility recommendations and schedules
- Sustainable property design
- Organic Certification (USDA Organic)
If you are looking to convert your farm to organic, or undergo the organic certification process, Andrew can assist in all Federal Organic Regulations and Forms and can guide through the Certification Process.
- Biodynamic Certification (Demeter)
If you are looking to convert your farm to Biodynamic, or undergo the Biodynamic certification process, Andrew can assist in all Demeter Biodynamic Regulations and Forms and can guide through the Certification Process.
Garden and Landscape Design
- Habitat gardens, production gardens, kitchen gardens, formal gardens, native gardens
- Irrigation systems design and installation
- Greenhouse production and management
- Crop rotation management and advise
- Compost, cover crop, soil preparation management and advise
- Food production
- Pollinator habitat design and installation
- Water conservation techniques
- Sustainable landscape design
- Biodynamic landscape design
- Organic landscape design
- Commercial farms, private residences, formal landscapes, public properties - NDA's accepted
- Orchard removal, surveying advise, access road design and installation
- Drainage designs and installation
- Heavy Equipment selection and operation advise
- Multi-year developments and management
- Sustainable property design
Video Survey of Irrigation Well
Livestock Management and Advice
- Cattle, poultry and swine management
- Pasture management - fertility and irrigation management techniques
- Grass hay production, harvest and storage management
- Alfalfa production, harvest and storage management
- Equipment - Tractor, hay equipment, cultivation/sowing/harvesting equipment selection and operation advise
- Organic farming consultant
For more information, or to schedule a personal call or site visit with Andrew, kindly use our CONTACT link below. We will respond promptly.